Wollundry park is ideal for toddlers and pre-school aged children and is fully fenced. The park is directly across the road from Pennant Hills train station, which is perfect if your little one likes trains!
There are lots of trees surrounding this park which keep it shady. And it’s a short walk from Pennant Hills shops for those of you who love a coffee!
• Parking (at library, shops and on road)
• Toilets (at library)
• Benches and picnic table/chairs
• Picnic blanket space outside the fenced area
• Bike path outside the fenced area
• Nearby refreshments
Location and details
Yarrara Road, Pennant Hills
Wollundry Park, Pennant Hills
Latest posts by Hills District Mums HQ (See all)
- 12 things to do in the Hills this weekend - 24/01/2017
- Are you considering music lessons for your child this year? - 24/01/2017
- Welcome in the Lunar New Year at Castle Mall Shopping Centre - 23/01/2017