Give your child a fantastic adventure on a CRU Camp these next school holidays! CRU Camps have 10 awesome camp adventures to choose from, for children in Years K-12. So whether it’s sailing or horse riding, cooking or abseiling, theme park rides or studying, there’s a camp your child is sure to enjoy!
With nearly 90 years of experience, CRU Camps is the largest provider of Christian holiday camps in NSW, welcoming around 4,000 campers a year on over 80 camps. On a CRU Camp, your child will grow in self-confidence, make new friends and participate in loads of exciting outdoor activities in a safe, fun and caring environment. The exceptional camp leaders care for campers 24 hours a day, are trained in child protection procedures, reference checked and screened in accordance with government legislation, and are brilliant role models.
Camp places are limited, so book now to secure your child’s spot today! Book here: crucamps.com.au
10 CAMP ADVENTURES TO CHOOSE FROM:
DAY CAMP – Campers enjoy fun-filled days on camp and return home at the end of each day to sleep in the comfort of their own beds.
- CRU PULSE DAY CAMP (Yrs K-6 co-ed), Mon 15 – Thu 18 Apr
ACTIVITY CAMPS – Action-packed residential camps where your child will participate in loads of exciting outdoor activities.
- PUMPED (Yrs 4-6 co-ed), Sun 14 – Thu 18 Apr
- MASTERCHEF (Yrs 5-7 co-ed), Sun 14 – Thu 18 Apr
- AUTUMN TRAILS (Yrs 8-12 girls), Sun 14 – Thu 18 Apr
- AUTUMN ADVENTURE (Yrs 3-6 co-ed), Tue 23 – Fri 26 Apr
- CLUB MAC (Yrs 7-11 co-ed), Mon 22 – Fri 26 Apr
QLD CAMPS – Experience an epic week at QLD’s best theme parks. Includes transport to and from QLD.
- QLD MANIA (Yrs 6-7 co-ed), Sat 13 – Thu 18 Apr
- DESTINATION QLD (Yrs 8-12 co-ed), Sat 13 – Thu 18 Apr
STUDY CAMPS -Tried and tested CRU Study Strategy will help your child maximise their HSC or IB study.
REGISTER NOW! crucamps.com.au