Role: Senior Recruitment Consultant. Casual position.
Company name: Curis Recruitment
Location of role: Bella Vista.
As the Senior Recruitment Consultant, you will be responsible for recruiting Nurses and Midwives into permanent and fixed term positions within Australia. Your clients will be hospitals, both private and public as well as aboriginal health services.
If you are an experienced Recruitment Consultant looking to return to work from time off or perhaps you are wanting something that fits in with your family a little better than the usual Monday to Friday 9-5 role then this is perfect for you.
You will be required to come into the office one day per week for six hours to be with the rest of the team, other times outside of this is completely up to you. Choose to work 6 or 60 hours a week! Your earning potential is completely up to you and we are open to discussing different options for commission.
- Casual position
- Choose your own hours! Minimum of 6 hours required per week
- Work one day in the office and the rest at home if you like or come into the office every day
- The chance to earn up to 50% of everything you bill
- Relaxed office environment, no suits in sight!
- Hills District location
Curis Recruitment is a privately-owned healthcare recruitment agency, launched almost two years ago now. At Curis we have a relaxed but hardworking environment where every staff member is able to run their own desk and work flexible hours around their home life.
We focus on the placement of Nurses and Midwives into positions right throughout Australia with a particular focus on rural and remote areas.
Curis was started when our Founder discovered a real need for a nursing agency who took the time to listen and really partner with the hospital and job seeker rather than treating them like a number.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Full 360 recruitment role – there will be some Administration assistance offered from our Recruitment Administrator
- Business development – this will include both existing as well as new clients
- Maintaining strong relationships with clients and candidates
- Sourcing candidates from both our existing database as well as your own networks eg; social media, advertising etc
To apply: We would love to hear from you if you are an experienced Recruitment Consultant who is looking for flexibility with their work. Please click apply now or email Elissa at email@example.com to find out more and receive a job description. Alternatively please call Elissa on 02 91883989. Found out more about us at www.curisrecruitment.com.au.
If you apply for this role, please mention that you saw it advertised via Hills District Mums.