What’s On Hills District – The Hawkesbury Harvest Farmers and Fine Food Markets run on the 2nd and 4th Saturdays. Twice a month for your enjoyment. (8am – 12noon). Entry to the Showground is via Showground Road. (A new set of traffic lights between Gilbert and Carrington Rd). The Hawkesbury Harvest Farmers and Fine Food Markets boast an abundance of fresh produce to tempt the tastebuds of most hunters and gatherers. There is an array of locally made gourmet food, including cheeses, herbs and spices, sourdough breads, traditional pastas, fresh eggs and mushroom, sauces. There are stalls with fresh fruit and vegetables, and freshly cut flowers.
Events Coming Up
- Preschool Storytime Dural Library On 18/11/2019 10:30 am
- Toddler time – Vinegar Hill Memorial Library On 18/11/2019 10:30 am
- Storytime for Preschoolers Pennant Hills Library On 19/11/2019 10:00 am
- Preschool Storytime Castle Hill Library 10:30am & 11.15am On 19/11/2019 10:30 am
- Preschool Storytime Vinegar Hill Memorial Library On 19/11/2019 10:30 am