Playfulness and merriment abound as the Family Fair returns for another year to Rouse Hill House & Farm on Sunday 18 August! Bring the family along for a day of fun and nostalgia.
- Experience farm life – feed the cows, ride a Shetland pony, and get up close and personal with the baby animals at the petting farm.
- Take a sneak peek inside Rouse Hill House and experience the 1880s schoolhouse with school mistress Miss Fox.
- Try your hand at a range of old fashioned activities and games including kite flying, jumping sacks and vintage lawn sports.
- For some quiet time, sit back and relax with story book readings or get crafty at the tinkering station.
- Check the Sydney Living Museums website for more program announcements!
When: 9am – 4pm, Sunday 18 August 2019 (choose your entry time of either 9am or 12pm)
Where: Rouse Hill House & Farm, 356 Annangrove Road, Rouse Hill, NSW 2155 (special event entry via Guntawong Road). Free shuttle bus available from Tallawong Station.
- General (adults & children) $8
- Family (4 people) $25
- Sydney Living Museums members $6
- Sydney Living Museums member family $20
- Free for children under 2 years
Additional fee charged for pony rides
This event has limited capacity, so book in early to avoid disappointment. Online ticket sales only.
Book your tickets at slm.is/familyfair