RECEPTIONIST – PART TIME
About the business
At the Foot & Leg Pain Centre we stand behind our vision and our values – they shine through in everything we say and do – we live and breathe by them!
We are looking for an experienced and self-motivated Reception/ Administrator to join our team. We are looking for somebody who motivates, inspires, guides and supports the business and the team.
Our environment is fast paced, and we are continually taking on new ventures, to ensure we provide the best possible care for our patients and to ensure that our staff and our patients realise their physical potential. The role is demanding and extremely rewarding!
We are looking for somebody who resonates with our values:
- “Team First” – Play as a team, have fun and have each other’s back.
- “We are real, no masks” – What you see is what you get. Do what is right and fair.
- “We play above the line’ – We don’t blame, shame or justify. We do what we say we’ll do.
- “Integrity” – We stand tall balancing evidence with experience.
- “Commitment” – We are in the business of solving problems and commit to seeing it through.
- “We are World Class” – We innovate and strive for never-ending improvement.
About the company:
The Foot and Leg Pane Centre was established in 1993 by Dr Angus Chard PhD. The practice was fully renovated in 2018 and is committed to providing cost-effective, state of the art evidence-based treatments for the conservative management of acute and chronic foot and leg musculoskeletal conditions.
Parking is provided on site. Dural is a friendly community to work in with a village feel and plentiful cafes!
So, what are we are looking for in our ideal receptionist?
- You must be flexible and very organised.
- You thrive on a busy and fast paced work environment. This shines through in your remarkable ability to multi-task.
- You are somebody who shows initiative and are always looking for tasks to do.
- You are well educated and a quick learner. You have great computer skills and are willing to learn our ‘in house’ programs.
- You love to work – and become enrolled in work – you are always willing to give 100% and your willingness to actively participate in work agendas is exceptional.
- You are somebody who communicates well and possesses a great phone manner. You smile when you answer the phone, and always go the extra mile to help patients out. You possess the same skills with your one on one interaction with patients and other staff members. You have exceptional customer service skills, and this is portrayed through daily interactions.
- You have great integrity – you are trustworthy and honest.
- You can work independently, but you are also a team player.
- You can follow direction when required and are happy to take constructive criticism on board
- Your time management and prioritisation skills are exceptional. You have a real ability for staying focused and on task.
- You have a great sense of humour, and you are a passionate and motivated person.
- You are real – what you see is what you get.
- You are committed to playing above the line.
- You have ‘front of house’ experience, are available for a flexible roster, including approximately 5-hour days
Benefits and perks
- Team self-esteem and sense of worth are fundamental to our business.
- Work autonomously within a supportive team environment.
- Enjoy being part of a team that solves real people’s chronic pain.
- Opportunity to develop your small business management skills.
- Report directly to the business owner.
- Parking is provided on site. Dural is a friendly community to work in with a village feel and plentiful cafes!
Email: Send CV to chard@footandlegpain with brief cover letter stating why this role is appropriate for you. When applying, please insert ‘Hills District Mums – RECEPTIONIST’ in the subject header.
To be considered for the role applicants MUST complete this survey, (copy this link to address bar):
If you apply for this role, please mention that you saw it advertised via Hills District Mums.