Learning Links is offering FREE speech or language screeners for children aged between 4-12 years. This 30 minute screener assesses your child’s comprehension, grammar, narrative (story telling), phonological awareness or speech (including stuttering and voice quality).
The screener will determine if your child requires additional help.
Learning Links offers speech and language therapy to children who have difficulty expressing themselves or understanding and following what others are saying. Speech and language therapy can help support and enhance a child’s ability to learn and address:
- Pronouncing sounds, voice problems or stuttering (articulation)
- Expressing and understanding language
- Ability to hear sounds that make up words in spoken language (Phonological awareness)
- Social language skills used in daily interactions with others (pragmatic skills)
- Following directions and answering questions
- Pre-reading skills.
Learning Links understands that every child is unique with different strengths and difficulties and that each family has their own set of challenges and goals. They tailor the best possible program for each child and offer families access to a caring and committed team of highly qualified experts across therapy, teaching and psychology.
Call the Learning Links customer support team on 02 8525 8222 to book your child’s place.
*Offer is strictly limited until places are fully booked.
Unit 6a/7 Meridian Place, Bella Vista, NSW 2153