ROLE : MARKETING EXECUTIVE
Company: Haben Property Fund
Haben Property Fund is a boutique property group with a portfolio of retail, commercial, industrial and mixed-use properties along the East Coast of Australia.
An exciting opportunity has become available for an enthusiastic and professional Marketing Executive to work across our shopping centre portfolio on a part-time basis (3 days per week).
You will be based on site at our largest shopping centre in Western Sydney, Seven Hills Plaza, working collaboratively with, and reporting to the Marketing Manager who will provide mentoring and guidance.
As the Marketing Executive your main responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the Marketing Manager on strategic planning and campaign development.
- Managing the implementation of centre marketing events and promotions.
- Building and maintaining positive working relationships with retailers to ensure maximum involvement in centre marketing events and promotions.
- Digital marketing and social media management, including sourcing retailer content, copywriting and scheduling.
- Competitor research and retail trends analysis.
- Marketing administration and Centre Management customer service support.
- Occasional travel to other centres and some weekend work required.
To be considered for this role you will need:
- Experience in a marketing position, ideally within retail property (but not essential).
- Experience in digital and traditional marketing.
- A passion for customer experience and driving centre visitation.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills, and the ability to work with competing priorities and strict deadlines.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to learn quickly and work independently.
To apply for this role please send your resume with cover letter to email@example.com.
If you apply for this role, please mention that you saw it advertised via Hills District Mums.