ROLE: Marketing Coordinator
We are looking for an experienced and motivated Marketing Coordinator to join our small, friendly team on a part time basis during school hours at our office in Norwest Business Park. We are a technical sales and service company selling capital equipment to the Food, Beverage, Pharma, FMCG manufacturing and Plastics manufacturing sectors. We represent leading European and North American equipment manufacturers in the Oceania market.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Copywriting & Design for Communication Material – Press Releases, Web content, Brochures / EDM
- Maintenance of website & social media pages
- Management and maintenance of our CRM
- Advertising – creation, booking and distribution
- Market research
- Provide support to our sales team
- Travel bookings as required
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in a similar marketing role
- Graphic design & pre-press experience required
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite, Excel Spreadsheets, Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop
- HTML knowledge essential
- CRM knowledge and experience
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Demonstrated self-starter with planning, prioritisation and organisational skills
- Able to work autonomously and to meet deadlines
If this sounds like you, please apply by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
If you apply for this role, please mention you saw it advertised via Hills District Mums.