JTC Technology is an IT services business based in the Sydney Hills District.
We are looking for a part time Client Relationship Officer, offering family-friendly work hours and flexibility around school holiday periods for the right candidate.
Ideally the role will be 5 days a week working between 9:30am and 3pm each day, however there is again some flexibility for the right candidate.
What does the role involve?
You will become the primary point of contact for our clients and have the responsibility to handle enquiries in a prompt and professional manner with attention to detail. You will be responsible to ensure both clients and technicians are kept well informed of all arrangements and follow up with technicians where needed.
In this role, you will provide exceptional customer service, with the following key responsibilities
- Build and maintain strong relationships with existing clients by regularly and proactively phoning, emailing and attending face to face meetings with clients to ensure a strong, ongoing engagement
- Build relationships with prospective new clients, providing quotes and information on our services and proactively seeking to establish new business relationships, then overseeing all onboarding processes
- Handling any enquiries or feedback from clients, seeking to promptly address any concerns or issues with key stakeholders and obtain a positive outcome
- Proactive interaction with technicians to ensure standards and processes are being followed and that all records are complete and up to date, so that our customers receive a consistently high level of service
- Prepare and provide clear communications with clients and technicians by email, phone, in person and via online platforms, including positive posts on social media
- Provide support and feedback to technicians regarding any customer service issues
- Provide a high level of support to our operations manager, assisting with a wide range of tasks as needed, including scheduling and administration tasks.
- Assist in contributing towards a great work culture and maintaining the office work environment
- This role may be expanded to include technician scheduling responsibilities in the future. This would involve scheduling technicians to provide regular and ad-hoc services to our clients
Working in a small-medium business, you will be ready to pitch in and assist with a range of other tasks and responsibilities to ensure the business operates effectively and successfully.
Preferred skills and experience
- Experience providing professional customer service in a client facing role
- Experience in complaint handling
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to deal with clients in a professional manner
- Able to build and maintain strong client relationships
- A high level of organisation and attention to detail
- Excellent written and spoken presentation skills
- Someone who is energetic and motivated to tackle each day’s challenges
- Ability to demonstrate a positive and supportive attitude, willingness to learn and work outside the realm of the role
- Reliable, punctual and well presented
- Someone who is enthusiastic and personable, and gives 110% to their work demonstrating initiative and resourcefulness at every opportunity
- Ability to plan and prioritise tasks, meet deadlines and working both in a team and independently
A current drivers’ licence (and access to a vehicle) with the willingness and ability to travel to visit customer sites across the Sydney metro throughout the work week.
Due to our client base, you will be required to obtain a valid Working with Children Check clearance prior to engagement.
(Search NSW WWCC for further information)
Are you our new client relationship officer?
If this career opportunity sounds of interest and you clearly meet the requirements, please forward an updated resume to JTC Technology.
We kindly request that Recruitment Agencies refrain from contacting us or sending unsolicited applications.
To apply please send your resume to us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org