ROLE: People & Culture Manager
This is a fantastic opportunity for a career hospitality professional looking to take a key leadership position in one of Sydney’s leading hospitality organisations. We are passionate about what we do and seek to provide a safe, supportive, friendly, and motivated working environment.
Momento Hospitality is an expansive and growing business currently seeking a full-time experienced People & Culture Manager to join our dynamic and friendly team who will report directly to the CEO.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Developing and leading the implementation of a People and Culture strategy to maximise employee engagement and improve business performance
- Managing the recruitment, induction and training process and toolkit for all new Momento Hospitality appointees
- Developing and maintaining an automated induction process and starter pack for all new employees
- Developing, managing and implementing the Group Training Calendar
- Activating Talent Identification and Career Path Development Program for the Group
- Building a program to manage traineeships and apprentices
- Training on staff engagement and staff presentation standards
- Ensure all employees have up to date employment contracts and job descriptions
- Develop and implement performance appraisal systems for all levels of the business
- Ensuring compliance across all facets of Human Resource Management
- Maintain all systems and complete administration associated with the above points
The business is in a growth phase so it is essential that that the right applicant is strategic, approachable, engaging, motivated and highly organised with a strong passion for the hospitality industry and able to empower and transfer knowledge to all team members.
You will need:
- Minimum of two years’ experience in a Human Resources Management role
- Experience at Management / Leadership Team level
- Tertiary qualification in Business, Hospitality and or Human Resources desirable but not essential
- Strong leadership, mentoring, coaching and management skills
- Strong understanding of employment policies and procedures including Fair Work Australia / Employment Legislative
- Experience in Hospitality Industry preferred but not essential
- Experience in developing and executing training plans
- High computer literary in all Microsoft applications including HR software
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organised, competent with a strong work ethic
- Demonstrated ability to resolve problems and conflict, and work efficiently under pressure
- A focus on continuous improvement with personal accountability and ownership
If you have great energy, are solution focused and can work well in a busy environment then we encourage you to apply – email email@example.com
If you apply for this role, please mention you saw it advertised via Hills District Mums.