- Based in Norwest
- Ideal for a content writer with a passion to influence on a global stage.
- Showcase your creative flair through your graphic design skills
- Work with a product people aspire to own with endless stories that talk to our target market
- Thrive in an environment that is fast paced, highly accountable and client focused
- Maximum Term Contract (ending 1 April 2022)
Outstanding opportunity for a content marketing superstar where our job is to bring dreams to life for our clients!
As the Content Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible for the voice of our Brand and Purpose. You will have the creative licence to take the Brand to new heights through your ability to create compelling content about our people, our network, and our clients. You will love working with a product people aspire to own, with endless angles and stories that talk to our target market.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious, sharp, and creative superstar looking to do some exciting things in a business going places! We are a true Aussie success story; grown to be Australia’s largest pool brand through our client-centric culture. We bring our clients dreams to life every day, so there is an endless stream of incredible, compelling, emotional, and fun things to write about.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about writing blogs, engaging narratives, video scripts, case studies, award submissions, media releases and so much more. You will love working with our International Network and internal stakeholders to turn ideas into interesting content. If you have the ability to influence people with your writing, as well as meet deadlines in a dynamic environment, then this role is for you.
Our ideal candidate will:
- Specialise in producing content that is engaging for audiences
- Have experience with Adobe Creative Suite including InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Deliver on robust content strategy aligned with agreed content themes to support lead generation, nurture prospects through the sales cycle and retain customers
- Create media releases and articles whilst fostering positive relationships with media as part of a ongoing proactive and reactive media engagement and liaison
- Responsible for the writing and production of blogs, press releases, case studies, eDMs, newsletters etc
- Provision of content for campaign landing pages, eDMs, video scripts and infographics
- Execute PR strategy focused on promoting information that influences and has value for clients
- Create content in our voice to consistently communicate key messages across various channels
- Provide content for email communications for prospective, current, and past clients
- Produce thought-leadership and influencer pieces such as industry reports, case studies and award submissions.
- Relish the chance to showcase your creative flair to share our Brand story
- Have the capability to take an idea and turn into something compelling
- Love working with our Company Leaders and Networks to create compelling narratives and campaigns to improve conversions
- Possess excellent time management skills and ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
In return you can expect:
- To be part of a great team, where we “walk our talk” and live our values
- A dynamic work environment where initiative is celebrated
- To never get bored!
About Narellan Pools
Established over 47 years ago, Narellan Pools has become an iconic Australian brand. With humble beginnings in a chicken shed in south west Sydney, we have grown to become Australia’s leading pool manufacturer of technologically advanced fibreglass swimming pools. We have recently been recognised on the global stage through our partnership with North America’s largest pool company, Latham Pool Products.
We are the quintessential client-centric business where our client is truly at the core of everything we do. We are committed to delivering the world’s best and most loved client experiences. Most notably, our success can be attributed to our incredible network of passionate, local, and highly trained Pool Builders who love bringing their client’s dreams to life.
Our success is driven by our heart to serve. At the core of our business is our desire to make a difference by giving back to the communities in which we operate locally, nationally, and internationally.
Please include your resume and compelling cover letter as to why you want to be part of our special Brand.
Applications via recruitment agencies will not be received during the advertising period.
For further information and to apply please contact Bianca Pratt on email@example.com
If you apply for this role, please mention you saw it advertised via Hills District Mums.