Role: Accounts Payable/ Finance Assistant Extraordinaire.
Part time, 3 days per week, approximately 25 hours. Based at Norwest.
Company: Narellan Pools.
- Do you have a passion and love of accounts payable?
- Do you enjoy the consistency of a process driven role?
- Looking for a part-time role close to home?
Your new part-time role will be to provide support to the Finance Team with quality data processing and reporting. You will be part of a team dedicated to driving business performance and future growth in an expanding multi-national company. Working 25 hours a week over three days will see you not only thrive in the role but also enjoy a great work life balance!
As our Accounts Payable/Finance Assistant Extraordinaire you play a critical role in delivering our purpose by:
- Being passionate and dedicated to timely accounts payable processes
- Supporting the Narellan Pools Group with accurate reporting and accounting practices
- Maintaining the integrity of all data and communication
- Striving to do your ‘best’ in all your job functions and duties
- Being the epitome of a passionate brand ambassador
Your day to day will involve:
- Providing proficient and accurate data entry, report production and analysis
- Ensuring supplier invoices presented for payment are correctly and appropriately approved
- Ensuring GST calculations and categories are correctly represented and recorded
- Maintaining and analysing the Aged Creditors Ledger to ensure it reflects the true financial liability due to suppliers
- Preparing and processing payments for multiple companies across differing bank accounts and currencies – Australia, New Zealand, Canada & USA.
- Completing daily bank reconciliations by analysing and recording all appropriate debit and credit adjustments
- Providing daily cash flow information and analysis
- Processing AR payment entries and raise intercompany invoices
- Ad-hoc duties as required
You will need to have:
- Minimum 1 year’s Australian accounts and bookkeeping experience
- Ideally Diploma level qualification in accounting or bookkeeping
- Intermediate knowledge and skills with accounting packages and Microsoft Office
Your skills will include:
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Proficient and accurate data entry and report production
- An organised and methodical work ethic
- Critical thinker with a flexible attitude
- Focused and self-managed
- Capacity to thrive in a busy office environment.
Experience in M1 & Xero is desirable, but not essential as training will be provided.
Please send your resume and cover letter to Jeanette Renton on firstname.lastname@example.org
About Narellan Pools
Established nearly 50 years ago, Narellan Pools has become an iconic Australian brand. With humble beginnings in a chicken shed in south west Sydney, we have grown to become Australia’s leading pool manufacturer of technologically advanced fibreglass swimming pools. We have recently been recognised on the global stage through our partnership with North America’s largest pool company, Latham Pool Products.
We are the quintessential client-centric business where our client is truly at the core of everything we do. We are committed to delivering the world’s best and most loved client experiences. Most notably, our success can be attributed to our incredible network of passionate, local and highly trained Pool Builders who love bringing their client’s dreams to life.
If you apply for this role, please mention you saw it advertised via Hills District Mums.