Role: Lending Assistant/Office Junior
- 2 Days Per Week
- No Experience Needed
- Existing referral base and room to grow
Are you interested in a career in finance & mortgage broking industry? Do you enjoy providing a high level of customer service?
We are a recognised and trusted brand within the Financing Broking Industry; specialising in the distribution of cutting edge Non Conforming Leases and Finance for Vehicles & Commercial Equipment. We are located in an easy to access location in Norwest (Baulkham Hills).
The key responsibilities of this role include:
- Outbound call activity – conduct surveys, book leads, organize video conferencing meetings via Zoom and Skype
- Confer with lenders regarding latest product rates and information
- Liaising with clients over the phone and face to face
- Delivering a high level of customer service on a daily basis
- Supporting team with queries from internal/external stakeholders
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- A high level of professionalism & excellent phone manner
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills enabling the candidate to deal effectively with the business partners, broker team and clients
- Extremely high attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong computer & administration skills
- Highly organised and motivated
- Ability to work autonomously and use initiative
- Excellent at creating customer relationships
- Results driven approach and history of delivering quality outcomes to set deadlines
- Client focus and excellent customer relationship building abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Preferably we are after a junior that is keen to learn the Mortgage Broking Industry and expand on their current office skills further. If you are proactive and keen to work in a positive office environment and after an opportunity to play a major role in the growth of an existing business, then this is the role for you.
Please send CV to email@example.com.
If you apply for this role, please mention you saw it advertised via Hills District Mums.