ROLE: DIGITAL & SOCIAL CAMPAIGN MANAGER
- Want to work for an award-winning promotional agency?
- You’ll get to drive the social and digital offering to new and existing clients.
- Lovely people, great culture that supports your career dreams.
- Based in Castle Hill, easy drive and parking (and a very cute office dog!)
Red Tomato is an international award winning Promotional Marketing Agency specialising in creative campaign management and innovative merchandise. We lead the way in promotional marketing in Australia.
We are growing and extending our services as an agency, providing clients with additional creative services such as advertising, social media management, email marketing and more!
As the Digital Campaign Manager, you will be responsible for driving the social, content and digital marketing campaigns for existing clients (and new ones), working alongside an Account Manager, and reporting to the Client Services Director.
You’d also manage the agency’s own digital and social comms via eDMs, social media and the website.
We are looking for a hungry, ambitious (yet humble), smart, honest and fun addition to the team who knows their digital stuff (what works, what doesn’t), is happy to be hands-on and doesn’t need micro-managing.
The agency invests heavily in their staff, with regular coaching, development and The Dream Manager!
- Have 3 + years digital , social media experience (preferably from an advertising agency).
- Are comfortable structuring, setting up, delivering and optimising search, display, eDMs and creating & managing social campaigns.
- Are used to using Mailchimp or have experience in eDM building platforms.
- Understand Facebook, LinkedIn, Google Ads, Instagram and have used all these social platforms for content building and generating ads.
- Know how to get, interpret, analyse and report back on campaign data, using it to make recommendations to the clients.
- Understand how to create and compile reporting results for both digital and social campaigns.
- Take ownership of the role whilst identifying and contributing towards new business development opportunities within the market.
- Possess a happy, positive, can-do attitude.
- Have a deep understanding of all digital and social communication channels.
- Exhibit flawless attention to detail and communicate well both verbally and in writing.
- Understand the creative process.
- Strive to bring inspiration and ideas to the table and go above and beyond.
- Bonus points if you already know Hubspot but not necessary for this role, you will be shown the ropes!
Work with great people and be part of a team that grows the agency into their next phase; you’ll own the digital and social offering.
Applicants must currently be living in Australia and have full working rights – sponsorship is not available. Only successful applicants will be contacted directly. Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you apply for this role, please mention you saw it advertised via Hills District Mums.