Role: Receptionist, based in Bella Vista.
Job type: Casual with the view to becoming permanent part time.
About Sydney Women’s Physiotherapy:
We are a team of 6 physiotherapists looking for 1-2 new mature, reliable receptionists to join our dynamic team.
Excellent customer service and confident communication skills over the phone and in person is very important. You will be dealing with the daily operational requirements of running a busy physiotherapy clinic, supporting the therapists and their patients.
Your ability to navigate technology and social media is a preference, ie. creating posts, and following up on enquires, using email and our cloud based patient management system (Cliniko).
The clinic is based in Bella Vista with private parking and easy access to bus transport.
Your tasks will involve:
- Greeting patients
- Phone and email communication with patients, therapists, work cover, insurance companies, suppliers, and local businesses
- General reception duties – appointment scheduling, processing payments (Medicare, HICAPS, eftpos Machines)
- Administrative support to all physiotherapists (printing off letters, taking meeting minutes, planning Pilates classes)
- Organising Pilates and Yoga classes (timetable, marketing, waitlist management)
- General office duties (tidying front office and treatment rooms, scanning, printing faxing)
- Office cleaning (vacuuming, wiping front glass door, equipment cleaning)
- Social media/marketing (website, Instagram, Facebook page management)
- You must have previous reception experience in any office/clinic environment
- Experience using practice management systems such as Cliniko, and accounting management systems such as Xero is an advantage
- Data entry
- Ability to multitask, problem solve and have great organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills (phone and face to face)
- Efficient computer skills, internet skills and keyboard skills (you can deal with technology!)
- Ability to show compassion for our scope of physiotherapy (we are specialised women’s health physiotherapist with sensitive patient concerns)
- Professional presentation
- You must be comfortable with & around babies (support can be required occasionally for our patients during their appointments)
Hours of work:
The preferred estimated hours of work are as follows:
- Monday 3.30pm – 7.30pm (4hrs)
- Wednesday 3.30pm – 7.30pm (4hrs)
- Friday 8.30am/9am – 5pm (7/7.5hrs)
- Saturday 9am – 5pm (7.5hours) [ once every 3 months]
The above hours can be shared among the two applicants accordingly.
Flexibility to cover school holidays, this will include the 6 week Christmas period. More casual hours can be picked up to help cover for sick leave, holiday leave by permanent receptionist.
Please email your Resumé and cover letter including your availability based on the above hours mentioned, please put ‘Employ Me’ in your subject line when applying to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you apply for this role, please mention you saw it advertised by Hills District Mums.