ROLE: SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR
- Casual 15-22 hours per week
- Flexible working days and times (Minimum 3 days per week, ideally covering a Monday)
- $33-40 per hour (can vary dependent on roles and responsibilities as well as skillset of the successful applicant) – super paid on top
What we are looking for
We are currently searching for a professional, compassionate and systems driven individual to fill the position of senior admin. This role wears a number of different hats in ensuring the physiotherapy practice runs smoothly and efficiently. The senior admin is responsible for the overall operations of the practice, to act as an ambassador for patients ensuring patient centred care is upheld and be a key communicator between health professionals and stakeholders (Doctors, Specialists, Childcare teacher, Sports Teams etc). As the demand for medical services continues to rise in a post pandemic nation, innovation in the delivery of healthcare is becoming imperative. The successful candidate will be a key team member in the business strategy and future growth of The Hills Physio.
This role currently does not exist at The Hills Physio and so we are looking for an individual who can step in to assist in development of this role over time.
Senior admin will be given a multitude of administrative responsibilities when managing the daily operations of The Hills Physio. Responsibilities include (but are not restricted to):
- Ensuring The Hills Physio Core values are adhered to
- Ensuring day to day running of the practice
- Manage daily staffing to ensure optimal operation of the practice
- Assist in reviewing productivity and KPI’s
- Lead a team of reception staff of 3-5 and participate in performance evaluations
- Review and report on monthly accounts and practice revenue / practitioner performance
- Training and hiring new staff
- Developing policies and procedures
- Maintaining facility and equipment (cleanliness, functionality)
- Ordering therapy and practice supplies
- Transmitting insurance claims
- Performing internal compliance audits
- Marketing new services
- Presence and input during senior/directors meetings to assist in innovation and service delivery
- Participation in relationship building with key stakeholders (schools, surgeons, general practitioners, child and family health nurses, NDIS workers, insurance companies, paediatricians etc.)
- Communicating with clients and the community through social media updates and newsletters.
You will be able to juggle many balls with the goal of handling the business aspects of Physiotherapy to maximise physio’ time and enhance patient care.
This job is best suited to a someone with minimum 2 years experience in the allied health field, however if you can put forward a killer cover letter outlining how your skills are transferrable/ why you are the best candidate we will take it into consideration. You will have the opportunity to gain exposure and grow into a role that would involve staff supervision, people management, quality improvement and service creation.
Want to know more?
Send your resume and cover letter by using the ‘apply now’ button at this link: thehillsphysio.com.au/jobs-available
In your cover letter tell us why you are the best fit for the position and what excites you most about this opportunity. Please also include your availability/ preference for hours.
We will email you to confirm we have received the application. Applications close COB 30 June 2023.
If you are right for us we will do a 15 minute phone call, followed up by a face to face interview and referee check.
If you would prefer to have a brief chat before applying and discuss the role first, do not hesitate to contact Caitlin via email at email@example.com
If you apply for this role, please mention you saw it advertised via Hills District Mums.