Light Up Windsor Street Fair. Friday 7 December, 5pm to 9pm.
Light Up Windsor Christmas this year will be a Street fair with over 30 markets stalls, live and roving entertainment, a free kids Christmas craft workshop, free face painting, pop up library and so much more including Santa!
More details here.
Santa’s Pool Party. Blacktown Leisure Centre. Saturday 8 December. 10am – 12.20pm.
In conjunction with Blacktown Leisure Centre, Stanhope Village is very excited to celebrate at Santa’s Pool Party. And HDMs get a huge 50% off tickets – they’re only $5! Find out more and book here.
Christmas Pool Party. Epping Aquatic Centre. Saturday 8 December. 12.30pm to 4.30pm.
Join in this fun all-ages event, which includes free entry into the Epping Aquatic Centre plus free activities such as a visit from Santa, giant inflatable water slide, face painting & balloon twisting, reptile show and more. Full details can be found here.
Galston Valley Railway Open Day. Sunday 9 December. 9.30am to 3pm.
Run by the Hornsby Model Engineers’ Co-operative, Galston Valley Railway is an amazing and unique experience, particularly if you have a train fanatic in the family! It’s a miniature railway with a main line length of about 1km running through a picturesque bush setting, with a mix of steam and diesel trains. And it’s right here in the outer Hills, although you’d never know from simply driving past! We love it – you can read more here. 29 Mid Dural Road, Galston. Make sure all train riders are in enclosed shoes!
- Carols at Warrah. Friday 7 December from 6pm to 8pm. 20 Harris Road, Dural.
- Christmas Market and Carols at the Ponds School, Saturday 8 December. Market from 1pm to 6pm and carols from 4pm to 6pm. The Ponds School, 201 The Ponds Blvd, The Ponds.
- Carols in the Park at Kenthurst. Saturday 8 December from 7pm at John Benyon Rotary Park Kenthurst.
- Glenhaven Carols by Candlelight. Sunday 9 December from 4.30pm to 9.30pm. Glenhaven Oval.
- Epping & Carlingford Carols in the Park, Sunday 9 December at Boronia Park Epping from 5pm. Market stalls and entertainment from 5pm. Carols at 7.15pm. Fireworks at 9pm.
- Rotary Club of North Rocks Carols by Twilight. Sunday 9 December from 5.30pm to 8.30pm. John Wearne Reserve, Farnell Avenue, Carlingford.
- Carols on the Lawn at Pitt Town Anglican Church. Sunday 9 December. 6pm to 9pm. 110 Bathurst Street Pitt Town.
Christmas Lights at Hillsong, from 25 November to 25 December starting from 7.30pm. Hillsong Church Baulkham Hills.
Hunter Valley Christmas Lights Spectacular. A bit further afield but runs from 2 November 2018 to 26 January 2018.
We publish a comprehensive list of houses and streets in the Hills renowned for their Christmas lights – you can check it out here. If you live in a street where someone has fabulous lights or you deck out your own house, email us at email@example.com so we can make sure you’re on the list.
- Castle Hill Farmers and Fine Food Market. Saturday 8 December. 8am – 12pm. Castle Hill Showground.
- The Hills UPMarket. Sunday 9 December, 8.30am – 3pm. Hills District Pony Club.
Did you know it’s free to list your event on hillsdistrictmums.com.au? We use our calendar to compile this list! List your event for FREE here.
Other articles that might interest you: