Note, the Sydney Metro Northwest trains are not running this weekend due to scheduled maintenance.
Go ice skating on real ice at Rouse Hill Town Centre
This ice rink is back this winter at Rouse Hill Town Centre! Commencing on Friday 21 June and with extended hours for the school holidays, enjoy a 30 minute skate session on their real ice rink with your friends and family. It costs $10 for 30 minutes and penguin hire is an additional $5. Opening hours are as follows:
21 June – 5 July:
Monday – Wednesday: 4pm – 7.30pm
Thursday – Friday: 4pm – 9pm
Saturday – Sunday: 10am – 9pm
6 July – 21 July (school holidays)
Daily 10am – 9pm.
Tickets can be purchased here. The ice rink is located in Market Square, next to the new Rouse Hill Metro Train Station.
Head out with your girlfriends
The Bella Vista Hotel has its Retro 80s Party on this Friday night. Pull out those fluro leggings, beloved leg warmers and acid washed jeans and prep your dance routine! From 8pm.
Head to a local market
- Castle Hill Farmers and Fine Food Market – Saturday 22 June. 8am to 12pm. Castle Hill Showground.
- The Growers’ Markets – Dural Country Club. Sunday 23 June. 9am to 2pm. Dural Country Club.
- Glenorie Growers Market – Sunday 23 June. 9am to 1pm. Glenorie RSL.
- The Hills UPMarket – Sunday 23 June. 8.30am to 3pm. Hills District Pony Club.
Save on entry to Featherdale Wildlife Park
If you live within 20kms of Featherdale Wildlife Park, you can save on park entry throughout June! Adults save $12 and kids save $9 so plan a visit soon! Check if your suburb is on the list here: https://bit.ly/2KiPfrB
Other articles that might interest you:
- Pick your own fruit this Winter: Sydney
- Go on a train adventure: Sydney Metro Northwest line
- The Hills Sydney: Best playgrounds for Under 5s
- Pubs, Clubs or Restaurants with a Playground in the Hills
- Parks in the Hills with bike and scooter paths
Did you know it’s free to list your event on hillsdistrictmums.com.au? We use our calendar to compile this list! List your event for FREE here.