Customer Happiness Manager
Part Time Office Position
Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday 9.30am – 2.30pm
10 years ago Tiny Toes Ballet opened it’s doors and has championed how 2-7 year old ballet has been taught in Sydney. We run magical ballet classes 6 days a week in The Hills, North Shore and Inner West Suburbs of Sydney, with a a central office located at Baulkham Hills.
At Tiny Toes Ballet, there is no pressure, no big concert, no inappropriate music or moves, no uniform, no hairstyles or makeup to worry about. We want to cherish this moment in time of each of our dancers lives. Our dance school has the most inspiring, professional and friendly dance teachers and staff!
The teachers are genius at holding the attention of young kids. The programming is so clever, lots of imagery, props, little rhymes and games that teach the fundamentals of ballet & dance, all done in such a way that the kids don’t even know that they are learning! The teachers have high expectations while accommodating a range of children.
Are you great with people?
We are seeking:
A Customer Happiness Manager to work in our office on a part-time basis.
Each morning your role will be to ensure that every customer that calls or emails us is booked into a trial lesson.
During the afternoon your role will be to call customers who have trialled with us that day, welcome them to our beautiful ballet school and take payment from them over the phone.
You’re the right person if:
- You are great at sales
- You have excellent computer skills
- You love working with people
- You love helping people and treating them like gold
- People describe you as having a positive attitude
- You are friendly, caring and solutions driven
- You have an eye for detail, are organised and self-motivated
- You have excellent time management skills and are motivated to get results
- 2-3 years’ minimum experience in a Telesales and/or face to face customer service sales role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly Skilled with a variety of computer programmes
- Microsoft Suite
- Jackrabbit Dance CRM
Our wish list:
On our wish list is someone who is flexible to work additional hours as required
If this sounds like you and you live in The Hills area, please email by Sunday the 4th October to our Principal Rebecca Kidner at firstname.lastname@example.org the following:
- A letter introducing yourself
- Your resume
We would love to meet you!
Note: current parents who refer someone that successfully completes their Probation will receive one term’s FREE tuition.
If you apply for this role, please mention you saw it advertised via Hills District Mums.