- 2 cups of self -raising flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup grapeseed oil
- 2/3 cup buttermilk
- 1 cup mashed banana
- 125g of fresh or frozen blueberries
- Preheat over to 180 degrees (fan forced)
- Combine dry ingredients in one bowl. Combine remaining ingredients in another bowl (except for blueberries).
- Combine the wet ingredients with the dry ingredients and mix until just combined (don’t overmix – it will look lumpy). Carefully mix through blueberries.
- Divide mixture up into a muffin pan. Use cupcake cases to make it easier to remove or grease the pan holes if you aren’t using cases. You can use an ice-cream scoop to make them all the same size.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until brown.
These can be frozen.