You’ve found one of Sydney’s bespoke kitchen renovation companies. You can be assured you will receive a quality renovation at a fair price whilst receiving exceptional customer service that you will rarely find anywhere else.
AJB Kitchens is an Australian made and owned, award-winning kitchen renovation company servicing the wider Sydney metropolitan area with 20+ years of experience, 1000s of happy clients.
We are specialised in quality custom made residential kitchen, laundry, home office, wardrobe, and entertainment unit, we also do corporate office’s kitchen & joineries, commercial shop joinery, school/childcare/colleges kitchens and joineries.
7 reason to choose AJB Kitchens
Multi Award-Winning Company | You’ll Be Kept Informed During the Whole Process | 10-year Guarantee on boards and lifetime warranty on all Blum hardware | Personalized Service | Community Support | Environmentally Aware |Value for Money
How to Avoid a Kitchen Renovation Nightmare:
- Trap 1: Spending too much: Kitchen companies will pump up the price if they know you won’t question it. Always ask for an itemized quote.
- Trap 2: Spending too little: Unskilled, unlicensed, and uninsured contractors will under-cut other quotes to win the job. When the job goes bad, they suddenly disappear!
- Trap 3: The surprise bills: The new kitchen comes in just under your budget! Perfect, right? No. Later they say “Oh, you need this too”… blowing way past your budget.
- Trap 4: The hard seller: Using high-pressure tactics to manipulate you into making a decision on the spot. Ugh!
- Trap 5: Doing it yourself: There’s every chance something will go wrong, which could cost you even more money to fix.
If you are looking for an honest quote – that is fair in price, that is all-inclusive, that offers the best advice – then call AJB Kitchens.
How to compare kitchen quote apple to apple:
- Make sure you have received the 3D designs with your quotes
- Make sure all designs have included the same number of cabinets
- Make sure all designs have included the same number of drawers
- Make sure that you have received itemized quotes this means you have received separate pricing for benchtop, splashback, plumbing work, electrical work, and any bulkhead or cornice work.
- Make sure all quotes are using Australian made boards
- Make sure all quotes have specified HMR (high moisture resistant) particle board carcass and MR (moisture resistant) MDF doors
- Make sure all quotes have specified the cabinet door brand, color and finish
- Make sure all quotes have specified brand and type of drawers and hinges
- Make sure all quotes give the same type of accessories like lazy susan, integrated bin, Warri corner, cutlery tray, spice/oil rack etc…
- Make sure all quotes have specified benchtop type, brand and color
- Make sure all quotes have specified splashback type, brand and color
- Make sure all quotes have specified how many power points allowed, reface of power points, moving PowerPoint, and any hard wiring is allowed or not
- Make sure all the company is giving same warranty and guarantee on workmanship, board material, and hardware
- Make sure all the company manufacture their own cabinetry
- Make sure all the company use their own employee for the installation