Caper School of Performing Arts has been operating since 2003 and offers premium dance tuition in the Hills District.
At Caper, students are encouraged to reach their potential in dance, but also benefit from increased self-esteem, creativity and social skills. Caper prides itself for offering the best of both worlds – whether you dance for recreation or whether you are a budding professional there are classes and opportunities to suit you!
- Classes for toddler to teen and everything in between (2 years to 18 years).
- A focus on fun, friendship and fitness without compromising quality training.
- Confidence through skill progression.
- Encouraging and inspiring teachers who are either qualified, accredited or industry professionals.
- Optional exams, concerts, holiday camps, master classes and exiting performance opportunities.
- Programs for advanced dancers.
- Official location of Ready Set Dance in Bella Vista (dance classes for 2-5 year olds)
- A growth mindset environment where every child is rewarded.
- A saving of $300 per year on fees (if using Active and Creative Kids Vouchers).
- Experience and expertise from being established for 20 years.
Classes include ballet (RAD), tap (GWT), jazz, hip hop, contemporary, lyrical, musical theatre and dance classes for pre-schoolers and toddlers.
Come along to a free trial lesson and begin your journey into the world of performing arts.
Special offer: Contact us to book a free trial class.