- Saturday 4 November, 5pm to 9pm
- Bella Vista Pocket Park
It’s that time of the year when the colourful Indian festival of lights – Diwali – brightens up our neighbourhoods, and this November, the exciting celebrations are coming to Bella Vista!
Presented by the Community Migrant Resource Centre, this vibrant event is set to take over the lovely Bella Vista Pocket Park, next to Bella Vista Metro Station.
Head down for a magical evening filled with amazing music, dancing, food, and lights, featuring:
- dance performances by Rasika Dance Academy and Nikhil Goyal & Group
- DJ beats by Guru Productions
- face-painting by Kidz Mantra
- henna design workshops by Diwali Delight Group
- rangoli painting workshops by CMRC
- Indian street food by Dakshin Eats and Calcutta Kathi Rolls
Sign up at the link below, and bring along the whole family for an evening filled with colour!