ROLE: Marketing Campaign Manager, full time
At Cure Collective, our philosophy is work we love, with people we love for clients we love. Over the past four years our Hills-based design and marketing agency has experienced significant growth, and we are now seeking a Marketing Campaign Manager to join our growing team.
We’re passionate, dynamic, and proud of the variety of campaigns we deliver so you will be exposed to lots of interesting projects for a wide variety of clients and industries in a creative and supportive environment. For the right person this role offers unlimited possibilities and opportunities for growth.
Our new office is conveniently located on the lake at Norwest close to shops, cafes and transport.
- Deliver strong onsite conversions through multi-channel advertising
- Management of multi-channel advertising campaigns with a focus on online
- Coordination of monthly client reports
- Provide insights and recommendations for advertising optimisation
- Action optimisation activities to drive results
- Support the Senior Marketing Manager on delivery of campaigns
Skills & experience
- The ability to analyse and interpret data and research to provide recommendations
- Extremely high attention to detail and process orientation
- Strong deadline orientation
- Well-developed project planning and project management skills
- Ability to accurately track and report on campaign outputs and timelines
- Expertise in conversion optimisation
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role, specifically in developing, implementing digitally led marketing and communications solutions
- The ability to coordinate advertising, print collateral and promotions
- Budget management experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Preference for experience using SEMrush, Google Suite
APPLY NOW: Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com
If you apply for this role, please mention you saw it advertised via Hills District Mums.