ROLE: Senior Graphic Designer, full time
At Cure Collective, our philosophy is work we love, with people we love for clients we love. Over the past four years our Hills-based design and marketing agency has experienced significant growth, and we are now seeking a Senior Designer to join our growing team.
We’re passionate, dynamic, and proud of the visual communications we deliver so you will be exposed to lots of interesting projects for a wide variety of clients and industries in a creative and supportive environment. For the right person this role offers unlimited possibilities and opportunities for growth.
Our new office is conveniently located on the lake at Norwest close to shops, cafes and transport.
- Brand concepting through to execution.
- Design and development of advertising and marketing campaigns.
- Design of print and digital materials including digital display, social media, print advertisements, outdoor, website, brochures, and corporate livery.
- Manage design work to client brand guidelines.
- Manage projects on time and on budget.
- Support junior and mid weight designers.
Skills & experience
- 10+ years graphic design experience.
- Agency experience preferred.
- Digital and print.
- Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- Ideally experience in XD and web though not mandatory.
Please send a cover letter, resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you apply for this role, please mention you saw it advertised via Hills District Mums.