ROLE: Junior Graduate Graphic Designer, full time
At Cure Collective, our philosophy is work we love, with people we love for clients we love. Over the past four years our Hills-based design and marketing agency has experienced significant growth, and we are now seeking a Jnr Graduate Graphic Designer to join our growing team.
We’re passionate, dynamic, and proud of the variety of campaigns we deliver so you will be exposed to lots of interesting projects for a wide variety of clients and industries in a creative and supportive environment. For the right person this role offers unlimited possibilities and opportunities for growth.
Our new office is conveniently located on the lake at Norwest close to shops, cafes and transport.
- No experience needed
- Confident using Adobe Creative Cloud suite including Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- Graphic Design support across multiple clients
- Maintain design files
- Supporting Mid – Snr Designers
- Familiar with various design formats, including print, web and social media
- Keen eye for detail
- Passionate about design trends
INTERESTED? APPLY NOW
Please send your cover letter, resume and portfolio to email@example.com
If you apply for this role, please mention you saw it advertised via Hills District Mums.