Hawkesbury Fest returns on Sunday 6 August from 10am to 3pm at Governor Phillip Park, Windsor.
Bring your family and friends to the Hawkesbury riverside to see the exciting dog agility demonstration by RuffTRACK with Farmer Dave, free amusement rides, kids’ activities, free face painting PLUS:
- More than 20 local markets stalls
- 12 food and beverages trucks/stalls
- 15 community group information stalls including a local Emergency Services display
- live music by local artists
- roving entertainment
- free workshops by Messy Makers – sand art and dry messy and sensory play.
Hawkesbury City Council will also present:
- Bike N blend activity with our road safety team
- Revolve Recycling bike repair workshop –‘check and tune’ activity
- Fun fitness challenges with the YMCA including planking and a magnetic fish activity for the kids
- Passport activity with our Hawkesbury Bushcare and Hawkesbury Community Nursery crew, for a chance to win free plants and plant vouchers.
- Decorate a tree guard, dig for fossils, make stars and comets with our Arts and Culture team
- Engage with our sustainability team with a Sustainable Stories activity.
- Envirocom: Kids will have fun sorting and learning about waste materials, plus a short recycling quiz for adults!
Hawkesbury Fest is a dog-friendly event, please keep your dogs on a leash at all times.
This event is sponsored by Bush’s Proteins – a division of AJ Bush and Sons; Kombi Keg Northwest; Cafe Cornerstone, Total Hearing Windsor, Lily Home Collective, Bendigo Bank North Richmond and Bendigo Bank Richmond.
Visit www.hawkesbury.nsw.gov.au/your-council/events/whats-on for a full list of market, food and community stalls.