The 2023 Granny Smith Festival returns on 21 October! The festival will be celebrating 38 years featuring old favourites and new activities, with amusement rides, market stalls, food trucks, performances, youth zone, kids activities, Ricki-Lee performing and a fireworks finale!The true strength and success of the Granny Smith Festival is its community character which sees over 230 stall holders attend, 880 performing artists and 700 local participants who proudly take part in the grand street parade.
- Kicking off the day is the Grand Street Parade, complete with marching bands, community floats and dancers. Remember to wave to Granny Smith on the festival float!
- With over 230 stalls offering a range of goodies from bespoke handmade items to hot food and apple-products, there will definitely be something to pique your interest.
- Be prepared for a huge day of entertainment planned across six stages! Not to be missed is the headline performance by multi-platinum selling ARIA nominated popstar Ricki-Lee. Check out the singing competition, cultural demonstrations, dance performances, live bands and kids shows including stage performances and a meet-and greet with CoComelon.
- New to the festival this year are camel rides, while last year’s popular Space Jam returns for the daredevils. And of course, the classic carnival games are not to be missed!
- Head over to Korea Town and watch the K-Pop Dance comp. Enjoy free digital art workshops, face painting and take part in a traditional Hanbok experience.
- The Youth Zone is a dedicated space for ages 12-24. Chill out on comfy bean bags with resident DJ Ryan Collings, enjoy live music acts and a headline performance by Redbull Thre3Style National Champion DJ BEAST MODE.
- Drop into the Apple Shed for all things Granny Smith Festival including live stage shows, special visits and photo opportunities with Granny Smith and Sweetie Pie. The kids will also love meeting the animals at Granny Smith’s petting zoo.
- Visit the circus playground featuring free circus workshops, face painting and side show alley games located in Eastwood Public School.
- Take a break at the Batlow Cider Bar on the oval and enjoy free cider tastings, paired with the perfect sides from Panetta Mercato.
Check out the full program > https://ryde.events/gsf