We are a non-for-profit team of OTs, speech pathologists & special educators in the Hills, Hawkesbury & Blacktown. Our values and community of families comes first!
The Fit Kidz Foundation is a community focused organisation that was established to support children with developmental delays, their families, and the wider community. We work with families in their naturalistic environment.
What we offer?
- A 12-week structured induction program to ease you in
- A new graduate program
- A diverse role which allows you to be a part of different programs including group therapy, individual clients (community and clinic settings), plus the opportunity to provide consultation to local childcare services
- Work within a collaborative team that fosters a supportive environment for learning
- Achievable targets that support you
- A flexible working day where you will only travel up to 30 minutes between clients (travel is reimbursed!). Opportunity to condense working week.
- Career progression opportunities – e.g. student supervision & new graduate supervision.
- Internal and external professional development, professional development allowance & career progression opportunities
- Salary packaging (including $15,899 each year tax free) to increase your take-home pay
What You Need
- Preferred experience working with children with developmental delays or autism, and families.
- A Bachelor/Master’s degree in Occupational Therapy or Speech Therapy
- Registration and/or membership with your relevant professional body (AHPRA).
- An understanding of, or willingness to learn, evidenced based approaches in developing and implementing early intervention programs with children.
- A current driver’s licence and use of own vehicle.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- A strong work ethic with a collaborative team approach.
- NSW Working with Children Check and NDIS Worker Screener Check clearance.
If you apply for these roles, please mention you saw this advertisement on Hills District Mums.