ROLES: Occupational Therapists and Speech Pathologists
Full Time and Part Time roles available.
Your wellbeing, your career progression and your life matters!
At Fit Kidz Foundation, our aim is to create a connected and supportive community for the families we partner with. At the heart of that is a connected and supported team!
We want you to have a role that promotes wellbeing and balance. How do we do this?
- A great team to rally behind you and inspire you
- Realistic KPIs and targets
- Regular support and supervision
- An individualised induction program
- Flexible and autonomous working conditions
- Paediatric group programs, which offer you social and learning opportunities
- Professional Development opportunities
- Rewards and incentives
- Salary packaging and competitive superannuation
Our point of difference is the level of dedication that we have in supporting our people! In addition to regular allied health opportunities, you can be part of our:
- Family BBQs
- Family Workshops
- Community Access Visits
- Parent conferences
- Parent information sessions and capacity building.
Why not apply for a role where you can do good AND feel good?
To find out more about our roles, follow this link: https://www.seek.com.au/Fit-Kidz-Foundation-jobs/at-this-company
Or call Anwyn on 0412 865 024 if you have any questions.
If you apply for this role, please mention you saw it advertised via Hills District Mums.