ROLE: Heat Press Operator
Are you looking to get back into the workforce or just seeking a fun, daytime job? The friendly, all-women team at Garment Printing is looking for a Heat Press Operator to join them! No experience? No problem! We’ll provide all the training you need. If you’re interested in fashion, design, or printing, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
Location: Hoyle Avenue, Castle Hill. We’d love it if you lived within 10km.
Work hours: Monday to Friday, 9am – 3pm (weekdays only) with flexible timings – perfect for fitting around your family commitments.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll be doing:
- Operate heat press machines to create custom apparel and accessories.
- Follow instructions carefully for logo placement and colours.
- Keep your workstation tidy and organised.
- Help maintain a smooth production schedule by paying attention to detail.
- Verify all apparel, artwork, and instructions before production.
- Perform quality checks and create heat transfer samples.
- Ensure smooth delivery by performing quality assurance on orders.
- Pack finished products for shipment.
- Work independently and as part of a supportive team.
If this sounds like a job you’d love, don’t hesitate to get in touch! Email email@example.com to discuss joining the close-knit team.
To apply online go to https://au.indeed.com/job/heat-press-operator-3ccb288c48a4e851
If you apply for this role, please mention you saw it advertised via Hills District Mums.