Apply for an Edstart payment plan for a chance to win a $200 gift card for your back-to-school items.
With family budgets getting tighter, especially after the extra holiday spend, Edstart can help you get ahead of your school fees with tailored payment plans for all of your education costs.
- Edstart will take care of your school fees when they’re due
- Choose between a 12-month interest-free plan or an extended loan option
- You can make simple weekly, fortnightly or monthly repayments
- Can be used for other education-related expenses, including uniforms, laptops, excursions and tutoring
- Change or cancel your plan at any time with no additional cost
WHAT PARENTS ARE SAYING ABOUT EDSTART
“We realised it’s a far easier way to budget and plan our year” – Lucy Tweed
“With Edstart, it feels like they’re there first and foremost to make your life easier” – Scott Gooding
“Edstart started from the school accountant. From day one that we contacted Edstart, they’ve been fantastic with service” – Penny Kerasiotis
Win a $200 gift card
To help you prepare for the new school year, Edstart is offering you a chance to win a $200 gift card for your back-to-school items when you sign up using offer code HDM23*.
Find out more at edstart.com.au/backtoschool
*Terms and conditions
- The Edstart 2023 Back to School Competition is open to new customers who apply for an Edstart Pay or Edstart Extend payment plan using the offer code.
- There are ten (10) prizes to be won and each winning customer will receive a $200 gift card of their choice from either Officeworks, Smiggle, Kmart, Target or Big W
- The competition will close on Friday 17 February 2023 with winners selected and announced by Tuesday 21 February 2023.