ROLE: Legal Secretary/Paralegal
The candidate for this position will be successful if they are able to execute a variety of secretarial and paralegal duties. The candidate will have to have effective time management and organisational skills coupled with the ability to be detail oriented. The position is ideally a full time role but we are prepared to look at a part time role for the right candidate. Working from home is not an option at this stage.
GLC Legal is a small legal practice based in the Norwest Business Park. We provide legal services in the areas of Property Law (all forms of conveyancing transactions from large scale subdivisions through to general conveyancing), Commercial Leasing, Wills and estate planning, and Probate matters.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Proven ability to prepare and handle probate files once instructions are received from the client
- Drafting of estate planning documents including wills, powers of attorney and appointments of enduring guardianship
- Assisting in conveyancing and commercial leasing matters including preparation and collation of contracts and leases
- Undertake various clerical duties including file maintenance and management from own initiative
- Assist with office and trust accounting
- Liasing with clients, other firms, etc
- Ability to work to deadlines
Qualifications and Experience
- Experience with conveyancing transactions and PEXA.
- Experience with Wills and Probate matters.
- Experience with Smokeball and Microsoft Office software would be considered highly.
- At least 3 years experience working as a legal secretary
- Competitive salary package based on experience and ability
- Onsite parking
- Flexible work environment
- Small, friendly office.
Applications can be made by email to Geoff Castellan at email@example.com
If you apply for this role, please mention you saw it advertised via Hills District Mums.