ROLE: Reception / Office Administration / All Rounder
- Full time 5 days a week, 9am – 5pm with 1/2 hour lunch.
- 37.5 hours per week
Have you just left school and are looking at getting into an Admin role?
We are looking for a bubbly, bright, energetic, and well-presented team member to help support our admin team in an accounting practice in Norwest. We offer on the job training with a fun-loving team, who enjoy a fast pace and a laugh.
- Reception duties – first point of contact for telephone calls, clients, visitors, and correspondence.
- Office administration including filing, scanning and saving documents, set up jobs for clients, establishment of new client entities, printing accounts and send out Income Tax Returns, ABN/TFN Applications, ASIC and Revenue NSW and other correspondence
- Supporting the office with stationery, kitchen supplies, couriers etc.
- Manage meeting rooms, including booking rooms, room set up etc.
- At all times maintain a high level of confidentiality
What we need from you:
- Be a well presented team player with excellent spoken and written English
- Hands on attitude with a valid drivers licence and transport
- Previous experience in a job, (not necessarily an admin role)
- The ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Organised with a strong attention to detail
- Flexible with the ability to adapt to changing environments
- Basic Knowledge of Microsoft packages including word, excel, outlook.
Please email email@example.com
If you apply for this role, please mention you saw it advertised via Hills District Mums.