Senior Accountant – Business Services, Bella Vista.
Full time, permanent role.
- Are you ambitious and wanting to develop your skills
- Want an enthusiastic, young and close-knit firm?
- Are you sick of wasting hours each day travelling?
- Need a growing and fast paced firm, working together instead of pulling each other down?
We are a rapidly growing young team, in a modern office, 2 minutes’ walk from Bella Vista Station. Our work ranges from SME to large groups of up to 75 entities. Our rapid growth has created the opportunity for an ambitious Senior accountant who wants the opportunity to further develop their career. We have modern offices, with monthly targets and rewards, as well as support with training, and plenty of opportunity to progress to a manager role.
- Designated Car spot
- Bonus at 6 month point in first year
- Cloud based practice – using software including BGL360, Cas 360, Xero, XPM, Xero Tax, Dext, Spotlight Reporting
- Opportunity to work on multiple facets of accounting including, complex groups consisting of up to 75 entities (companies’ turnover up to $300m, super funds, trusts, tax planning etc)
- Opportunity to mentor juniors
- Social and fun work culture with a close team. Come join our food Fridays
- Monthly targets with incentives
- Salary package + incentives offered commensurate with experience and qualifications
- Degree qualified in accounting with a minimum 4-5 years’ work experience in an Australian public practice and have experience with Individuals, companies’, and trust returns
- Completed or almost complete CA/CPA qualification.
- Excellent verbal and written English
- A can-do type of person who is a team player
- Aware of issues relating to complex tax issues including Div 7A, CGT, Payroll, Superannuation, and Small business concession.
- Able to show ownership of your workflow and review work of junior staff
About the Role
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly management reports
- Preparation of Company, trusts, partnerships, SMSF and individual income tax returns
- BAS reporting and reviewing BAS prepared by others
- Preparation of financial statements for business’s, Trusts, and SMSFs
- PAYG, payroll tax & FBT
- Support the director with tax planning, budgeting, forecasting and provision of complex tax advice
- Manage a portfolio of clients
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you apply for this role, please mention you saw it advertised via Hills District Mums.