ROLE: Accounts / Spare Parts Administrator
- Part time / job share
- Norwest Business Park
- Flexibility to choose the 3 weekdays that you work per week. (Excluding Monday)
- School hours
- Great team
- Parking onsite
HBM is an Australian owned machinery solutions agency, partnering with premier packaging and plastics equipment manufacturers from Europe & North America. HBM provides start-up to large-scale equipment solutions and support to food, beverage, pharmaceutical & plastics manufacturing sectors throughout Oceania.
This role has variety and the responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- General administration duties
- Answering phones and responding to emails
- Warehouse organisation
- Respond to all phone and email requests in a timely manner.
- To liaise with the customers by telephone and email to assist them with enquiries, quotations, and potential orders. Be proactive in issue resolution and understanding of the customers’ situation
- Obtain purchase orders from customers and arrange dates according to availability
- Liaising with all stakeholders to obtain current pricing and availability of spare parts, as and when required
- Receive spare parts, arrange shipment to customer
- Arranging for local freight of spare parts, as and when required
- Manage bookings of breakdowns, installations, and service visits with external stakeholders
- Booking travel arrangements for Service Technicians
- Be the first point of call for Technician Service, Breakdown bookings, Spare parts requests and customer queries over the phone
- Liaise with Service Technicians on scheduling of tasks to ensure jobs are quoted, booked and closed in a timely manner
- Follow up of Customers or Technicians to ensure jobs are closed and invoiced
- Supporting the sales team
- Obtain international freight quotes as and when required
- Flexibility to cover extra days, during annual leave periods.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- intermediate MS Office suite skills
- strong data entry skills
- great verbal and written communication
- to show initiative
- to have a good work ethic
- to have the ability to work under pressure and multi-task.
Please email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you apply for this role, please mention you saw it advertised via Hills District Mums.