Have a Chat Speech Pathology is expanding and now has a second clinic located in Rouse Hill!
The Rouse Hill clinic is located inside Rouse Hill Family Medical Practice – 4-7 Commercial Road.
Are you worried your child is not meeting their developmental milestones and/or is having difficulty with any of the following areas?
- Using grammar
- Following instructions
- Producing sentences
- Clearly articulating their words/sounds
- Literacy (reading, spelling and writing)
- Completing schoolwork
- Stutter or fluency
- Social skills/playing with other children
- Answering questions and understanding stories
Adults may require the services of a speech pathologist following a stroke, traumatic brain injury or due to a neurodegenerative disease (e.g. Parkinson’s disease, Huntington’s disease). Have a Chat provides services to adults experiencing difficulties with:
- Aphasia: Receptive and Expressive Language
- Dysphasia (Difficulty swallowing)
- Dysarthria (Slurred speech/Difficulty speaking)
- Apraxia of Speech
- Low Tech AAC
Call the Have a Chat team on 9832 0332 to discuss your concerns or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss if an assessment and/or speech therapy is right for your child.
Funding options vary for Speech Pathology services, however Have a Chat is a registered NDIS service provider and also accepts health funds and Medicare EPC referrals.