Saturday 10 February, 4pm – 10pm
Parramatta Square & Centenary Square
Welcome the Year of the Dragon with delicious street food and family fun! Free entry. Join in the festivities and welcome the good fortune of the New Year! Bring your friends and family along to enjoy celebrations, lion dancing, delicious food and live entertainment.
Snap pictures of the beautiful lantern decorations on the 10 February and look out for the giant interactive dragon installation on display from 8 – 15 February in Parramatta Square.
Celebrations and activities
Welcome the good fortune of the New Year with the dragon and lion dances, workshops and live entertainment.
- See the dragon dancing at 4.30pm and lions dancing at 4.30pm & 6.45pm.
- The stage program runs from 4pm – 10pm and includes dance, folk, contemporary music and more.
- The workshops on offer include flower painting, calligraphy and stamp printing.
- DJs will play music by Asian artists from a range of genres and around the world.
- Try your luck at a game in the City of Parramatta container.
For further details click here.