ROLE: DENTAL ASSISTANT
Bella Vista, full time.
Mehta Orthodontics gives young children, teenagers and adults the confidence to share their smile with the world. We are seeking a highly motivated Dental Assistant to join our outstanding orthodontic practice, starting immediately.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Your role will be to assist our Orthodontist and team to co-ordinate the care of patients and their families.
The role requires a high level of patient interaction with an ability to develop a trusting relationship with patients to ensure a positive orthodontic experience.
The successful candidate will bring the following qualities:
- A positive and ‘can do’ attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Intermediate level of computer literacy
- A willingness to work with the latest orthodontic procedures and technology
- An ability to follow and work within practice guidelines and procedures
- Be reliable, punctual and presentable.
BENEFITS & CULTURE
- The practice prides itself on its professional image and high standard of patient care.
- You would join this dynamic, supportive and high performing team.
- If you describe yourself as friendly and professional and can work well in a fast-paced environment then we have the perfect opportunity for you!
On-the-job training will be provided to the successful candidate to equip you with the skills required for the role. We are above all looking for someone who is willing to learn and eager to be part of a fantastic team!
To apply, email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you apply for this role, please mention you saw it advertised via Hills District Mums.