ROLE: OFFICE ADMINISTRATION. SCHOOL HOURS. CHILDCARE CENTRE, DURAL.
The workplace – My Story
My Story is an early childhood education and care service in Dural owned and directed by two families. We recognise the importance of collaborative partnerships with children and families. It is through these relationships we can provide the continuity of learning experience, confidence, and resilience of character necessary for children to become researchers in their own learning.
3 – 4 days per week (negotiable), school hours, 6 month contract
- Providing administrative support to all staff of the centre and its director.
- Developing, implementing, maintaining and refining effective and efficient administrative systems.
- When required, reception duties including answering the phone and ensuring messages are relayed to appropriate staff member.
- Complete any additional tasks directed by the Company Director’s or the 2IC
- Ensure Centre is clean and tidy, including taking out of the rubbish, tidying spaces as required etc.
- Auditing files
- General filing
- Completing health and safety checklists
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Friendly, positive and energetic disposition
- Demonstrated computer skills especially MS Office
- Flexible, adaptable and reliable work ethic
- Demonstrated track record of delivering good customer service and reception duties
- Ability to uphold confidentiality and manage sensitive information
- Attention to detail
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Two years’ experience at minimum in a previous administrative role
- No experience in Early Childhood Education and Care required.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you apply for this role, please mention you saw it advertised via Hills District Mums.