Perfect school hours role!
At a glance…
- Located in Dural
- Long Daycare setting
- 9:30am – 2:30pm, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday (15 hours/week)
- $24/hour + Superannuation
Support educators in providing education and care to young children, including a child with additional needs. Your role will be to provide an ‘extra set of hands’.
Daily tasks may include:
- Light cleaning tasks
- Playing and interacting with the children
- Supporting routines such as mealtimes, handwashing etc.
- Assisting children to get to sleep
Experience and Qualifications:
- Paid, current Working With Children Check
- Experience with young children
- Experience working within a team
- Good work ethic
- Ability to stay positive and energetic in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to take direction
This role does not require direct experience or qualifications in Early Childhood Education. For this reason, you will not be left alone with children. A colleague will always be in the space to support you.
Please send a resume or letter of introduction to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 02 9651 1855.
If you apply for this role, please mention you saw it advertised via Hills District Mums.