Organisation: Parramatta Eels
Role: Sales Coordinator
Hours: Part Time/ Flexible working hours arrangement opportunity exists
With a history that extends beyond 70 years, Parramatta Eels is a proud, successful and respected member of the National Rugby League (NRL) competition, well placed for future success.
Driven by a strong vision and underpinned by our cultural foundations, we strive to be a club that is connected and respected through the way we lead and inspire, on-field and in the community.
In December the club will be moving into a new football and administration facility in Kellyville with parking and other amenities all on hand.
About the position
The Sales Coordinator will be responsible for providing efficient and effective administrative support to Sales Management, Sales Team members and our Commercial Partners. The ideal candidate will thrive in a team environment, be self-motivated, and extremely detail-oriented with demonstrated problem solving and decision making skills.
- Assist in the preparation and processing of contracts for Commercial Partners and ensure all sponsorship entitlements are delivered
- Prepare sales business presentations and slides, correspondence and documents in a timely and accurate manner
- Maintain CRM databases, monitor and report on sales results
- Work closely with accounts to ensure all invoices are coded and invoiced correctly and paid on time
- Support the onboarding process of our Sponsorship partners including portal access and correspondence delivery
- Collaborate with cross-functional departments in Events, Marketing, Football and Finance
- Undertake and complete sales project work as required and other general sales administration duties
- A passion for providing outstanding customer experiences and ability to communicate with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office suite, including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Proficient in database management (including CRM software) to ensure accuracy and effectiveness
- Strong analytical, planning, organising and time management skills
- Be able to manage multiple priorities in a fast paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to deliver to deadlines
- Relevant tertiary qualifications will be highly regarded, but not essential
- Part Time/ Flexible working hour arrangement opportunity
How to apply?
Email your resume and cover letter to Eels.Commercial@parraeels.com.au
For a private and confidential discussion phone Andrew Mikhail on +61 403 222 555.
Parramatta National Rugby League Club Pty Limited and Parramatta Leagues Club Limited are Equal Opportunity Employers.
If you apply for this role, please mention that you saw it advertised via Hills District Mums.