ROLE: Casual Exhibition Home and Office Cleaner
We are looking for a friendly, reliable and self-motivated person to join our team. We clean exhibition/display homes for project home builders. These homes are ‘on show’ and therefore they must be immaculately clean. We take great pride in making these homes shine. We also clean some associated offices.
- You will be required to carry out instructions given to you in a proficient manner.
- Capable of working in a team environment or alone
- Able to finish a job within a deadline to a high standard
- The position includes cleaning duties not limited to: dusting, sanitising surfaces, emptying bins, desk cleaning, toilets, kitchen, floors and spot glass cleaning
- Professional work ethic with strong communication skills (in English)
We need someone to cover the following shifts to start:
- Monday and Friday morning shifts from 6am until approx. 10am at Box Hill
- Irregular fill-in shifts including Wednesday or Friday evenings 5:15pm – 10:15pm at Norwest
We require a commitment from you that you’re willing to provide high quality work, are trustworthy and have a proactive attitude.
Must have police check prior to job commencement, and also please note due to where we work, your work may be under video surveillance.
No experience needed as you will be trained to our standard. It is your attitude and work ethic we want to see.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to work either early morning (6am starts) or afternoon shifts from 5pm in a friendly team environment.
If you feel this position fulfils your requirements and ours, please send your resume with a cover letter/cover email to firstname.lastname@example.org telling us why you believe you’ll be a great addition to our cleaning team.
Please also confirm you can work the shift requirements. Due to transportation in the area being restricted, you will need to have your own transport.
If you apply for this role, please mention you saw it advertised via Hills District Mums.