ROLE: MARKETING ADMINISTRATOR
- Work school hours and have Fridays off!
- Want to work fully remote or hybrid – we are flexible!
- Enviable culture that truly takes care of their employees
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an organised and driven individual to support our marketing team as the Marketing Administrator. This role reports to the Marketing Manager and will be instrumental in ensuring all marketing activities run smoothly and efficiently.
This position requires someone who can work independently, is very autonomous, and has excellent written and verbal communication skills. Attention to detail is key, along with the ability to multitask.
This is a part-time, remote position, 9.30am – 2.30pm Monday to Thursday. Perfectly suited to someone who is seeking school hours on a permanent part-time basis.
What you’ll be doing:
- Provide daily administrative and general marketing support to the Marketing Manager and marketing team
- Assist with various marketing projects and initiatives as needed
- Help plan, schedule and maintain our global marketing content calendar
- Monitor and keep a record of all PR activity
- Work closely with graphic designers and web developers
- Assist in collecting and organising marketing data, and generate regular reports on marketing campaign performance
- Updating and checking internal documents to ensure all information is up-to-date and accurate
- Assist with the preparation of newsletters, documents and presentations
What you bring:
We’re looking for an admin superstar to own this exciting role and grow in a dynamic and collaborative team. The ideal candidate will have:
- Extensive and strong experience in administrative roles – experience in marketing or a creative environment is a plus
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer literacy and can learn quickly
- Experience delivering outstanding administrative and project support, managing multiple priorities and tasks in a deadline-driven environment
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively within a team
- A flexible attitude and happy to pitch in wherever is needed
Please note – to be considered for this role you must possess full rights to work in Australia.
Why join us?
Pureprofile Sydney is located in Sydney’s iconic Surry Hills, our modern and luxe office is close to public transport and the Sydney entertainment hub. We have devised a flexible hybrid work model for all of our employees and have a host of other exciting benefits such as bonus leave days, education allowance and health and well being initiatives and an active Culthacrew bringing our global teams together.
Pureprofile Limited (ASX: PPL) connects businesses with empowered consumers across the world by connecting, understanding and engaging them through direct-to-consumer technology platforms. Pureprofile is a global leader in consumer research, data and insights and programmatic media. Pureprofile delivers next-generation marketing solutions for more than 700 brands, publishers and research groups worldwide.
If you are passionate, eager to learn, willing to have fun and can think outside the box, we want to hear from you! Please send us your resume with a cover letter telling us why you’d like to join the team at Pureprofile along with your salary expectations.