ROLE: Customer Service/Dispatch Coordinator
- Full time – 42.5 hours per week
- $28 – $31 per hour + Super (can vary dependent on roles and responsibilities as well as skillset of the successful applicant)
- Great organisation values with a supportive team on-site
- Location: Dural
- Opportunity for bonus based on KPIs.
What we are looking for:
We are currently seeking a passionate, well organised, and positive Customer Service/Dispatch Coordinator. We are looking for a team player who enthusiastic about embracing a busy fast paced team environment.
- Previous experience in a fast-paced administration role preferred.
- Experience providing a high standard of customer service – Willing to go above and beyond!
- Possess an enthusiastic, can-do attitude.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Great at multi-tasking
- Exceptionally well organised
- High level communication and interpersonal skills
- Determination and self-motivation to operate in a team environment.
- Experience with Microsoft office suite programs i.e., Word and Excel.
Your background in a similar role will see you settle in and perform well in this position when managing the daily duties of a Customer Service/Dispatch Coordinator at Reactive Plumbing. Responsibilities include:
- Scheduling technicians to jobs within our booking time frames.
- Communicating with clients and techs to ensure that clients are always up to date on our arrival times.
- Updating the technicians and clients as soon as any changes may apply to keep them in the loop.
- Always communicating
- Sending the right technicians to the right jobs based on the work type. We will provide a clear understanding and training around this.
- Checking and closing out all jobs paperwork and ensuring that the job information, plumbing inspection sheets have all been filled in correctly and updated accordingly with photos, forms into the job management system (we use Servicem8 – very user friendly). We will provide the training to assist.
- Organising with our suppliers to check if materials that have been ordered have come in and scheduling the jobs accordingly.
- Inbound / outbound calls to ensure the days are booked out for the technicians to 100% capacity.
- Perform follow up “Happy Calls” to ensure clients are 100 percent satisfied with the technicians work upon job completion.
- Keeping clients up to date on when parts will be arriving, and a time frame / expectation being set for when we will be able to attend and install the work.
- Maintain and form strong relationships with the technicians, other staff members and our clients.
- Perform other adhoc office tasks as required.
To apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02 9199 2554 if you have any questions.
If you apply for this role, please mention you saw it advertised via Hills District Mums.