ROLE: Medical Practice Receptionist, part time
We are looking for a friendly, committed and reliable person to join our admin team at our family medical practice in Rouse Hill. If you are self motivated and able to multitask, this position may be for you! The position is being offered to fill shifts ranging from 7am to 8pm weekdays as well as the occasional Saturday or Sunday shift. You will be the first point of contact for the surgery, greeting and processing patients with a positive and helpful attitude. You will work as part of a team, answer phone calls in a professional manner, routing calls or taking messages as necessary. Assist in a variety of administrative tasks.
- greeting and processing patients
- taking phone enquiries and bookings
- cleaning/maintenance of waiting room and patient bathroom
- scanning of medical documents
- stocking and tidying of surgery rooms
- sorting and distributing of mail
- work with multiple clinical software programs
- very basic triage for non clinical staff (mostly relaying of information to triage nurse).
- prior experience in reception work is helpful but not essential
- consistent professional dress and manner (uniform supplied)
- excellent written and verbal communication skills
- competency in Microsoft applications such as Word and Excel
- good time management skills
- able to contribute positively as part of a team, helping out with various tasks as required
If you think you are suited to this role and would like to apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you apply for this role, please mention you saw it advertised via Hills District Mums.