Smart Dental is a busy, family orientated, multi location Dental Practice in the Hills District, with offices currently in West Pennant Hills and Kellyville.
We are looking for friendly, reliable Dental Assisting and Reception staff who consider patient care as their highest priority. We are currently expanding and are recruiting for a number of roles. Successful candidates may be offered a full or part time role. Immediate start is possible. Leave over the Christmas and New Year period can be arranged.
Successful Applicants will have:
- Dental Assisting or Dental Reception experience. Certificate III in Dental Assisting highly desirable
- The ability to multitask and be well organised
- Professional and positive communication skills with a strong focus on patient care
- The ability to work well within a team
- Excellent work ethic, personal presentation and reliability
- Live locally and have their own transport
- Greet patients and help them feel comfortable in the Dental Practice
- Management of patient appointments, phone calls and payments
- Chairside assistance for Dental Practitioners and Specialists in a variety of procedures, as well as sterilisation of instruments
- Ensuring the workplace is clean and all Infection Control Policies are followed
- Knowledge of the Exact software is desirable but not essential
$25-$35/hour, depending on qualifications and experience
Please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you apply for this role, please mention you saw it advertised via Hills District Mums.