ROLE: Mortgage Broker Admin
- Job Type: Contract, Part-time
- Baulkham Hills Office location
- Salary – $35-$40 per hour.
A mortgage broking firm based out of Baulkham Hills is looking to recruit an experienced Administrator to assist Mortgage Brokers with their applications and other administration tasks, including interacting with clients in their office.
Ideally seeking a candidate who resides within easy commuting distance of Baulkham Hills and with at least 1 year of experience in a similar role of working with a Mortgage Broker.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Understand client requirements and prepare product comparison, communications, and structuring of the loan as preliminary step,
- Collect information through a fact find sheet and relevant documents from clients directly,
- Organise and label the documents received, authenticate suitability of the document for loan purpose, if not organise more substituting documents from clients directly
- Complete data input in Mercury CRM and Apply-online.
- Complete bank valuations, pricing requests and application forms for loan submission
- Communicate with clients regarding procuring signature on forms and submit loan application to lender.
- Regular follow up with lender and manage resolution of any rejections.
- Monitor process till settlement and cater to all supporting needs to ensure timely settlements.
- Co-work with other members on office related administrative tasks.
- Support mortgage broker with their research.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate:
- A minimum of 12 months experience in mortgage broking industry or finance related is supportive.
- Loan processing experience
- Excellent face to face and phone communication skills
- A positive “how can I help?” attitude and open to do ad hoc admin tasks.
- Highly organised with the ability to multitask and prioritise workload.
- Great attention to detail and accuracy
- Enjoys challenges and problem solving.
- Working rights in Australia
- Employee mentoring program
- Convenient location
- Part time role with flexible hours
- Morning shift
If this could be your next career move, APPLY today by sending your resume and a short cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you apply for this role, please mention you saw it advertised via Hills District Mums.