ROLE: BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT CONSULTANT
- PART-TIME: School hours – 9am to 2.30pm – 3, 4 or 5 days per week. You choose!
- Norwest Office Location
Switch is a recruitment and careers agency that specialises in helping technology companies find great talent across APAC.
We work with clients from Cloud Startups to global Hyperscalers, including a number of Unicorns, Disruptors, Gartner MQ Leaders and Fortune 500 companies.
Switch is now looking for a part-time Business Development Consultant to join our small but growing team based in the Norwest Business Park.
If you are looking for an opportunity to make a big impact in a Sales / Business Development role working locally in Norwest during school hours, we would love to hear from you today!!!
What you’ll get:
- Competitive base salary, plus super and quarterly performance bonuses
- Autonomous work culture with the right level of support when required
- Annual salary review
- 5 weeks paid annual leave after year 1
- 6 weeks paid annual leave after year 2
- Work close to home … avoid the rat race into the city
- School Hours 9am – 2:30pm, Monday – Friday
- Choose to work 3 days, 4 days or 5 days per week
- Return-to-work mums welcome
What you’ll do:
- Execution of Business Development campaigns through outbound phone calls, emails, social media messaging, and other methods of outreach. There will be a strong focus on outbound cold-calling!
- Securing meetings with prospective customers
- Securing agreements for rates and contracts for vendor relationships
- Achieving monthly and quarterly activity and sales targets
- Growing our client base through securing new client business
- Becoming an industry specialist and market influencer (through sustained client acquisition and relationship building)
What you’ll bring:
- MUST HAVE: Prior experience in Business-to-Business Sales, Telesales, SDR / BDR or Lead Gen roles, ideally in an outbound, cold-calling environment
- At ease making high volume outbounds calls, reaching out to people through emails and other tools
- At ease reaching out and engaging with people through LinkedIn / social media
- Experience talking to people at the mid-senior executive level
- Experience working with global companies and high end professionals (top end of town) is an advantage
- Strong goal-orientation, ability to work towards activity/sales targets and a strong drive to succeed
- Experience in the technology / software industry is a plus, but not essential
- Recruitment experience is NOT required.
If this could be your next career move, APPLY today by sending your resume and a short cover letter to email@example.com.
Please include your salary expectations and your preferred number of working days per week.
For any further questions please reach out to Sabine Khadgi on 0416 140 865.
If you apply for this role, please mention you saw it advertised via Hills District Mums.